Sunday, September 14, 2014

First of all we need some light-‏ September 8, 2014

To whom it may concern

So this has been a fun week y'all!  I really do love Rosenburg, Texas and there ain't nothin like it.  There was a funny moment this week when I was talking to the AP who served here for nine months.  Of course, AP's know everything about transfers and all that and I just say, "yeah, I'm starting to like Brazos."  He responds "Its because you're with Elder Spencer Elggren isn't it?" the clear implication here is that it was because I wasn't with my last companion, Elder Topham.  Its kind of awkwardly silent and I'm kind of saying "not exactly, I was liking it before he left," but who you're with makes a big difference.  I'd never say I don't have charity for him, and I love him lots.  I think he's doing better in his area.  Its somewhere where its hard to break rules and stuff.  He lost his phone privileges.  When a zone leader was here, I just kind of let him look through the phone and waited for him to notice, and it worked.  Thus Elder Topham got transferred.  And that is my story.  I feel bad for the kid and just realized how long I spent talking about this.  It was a fun time for me nonetheless.

So this week, was great, I went to Sugar Land in Elder Tate's new area where he's still the zone leader to be trained on being a district leader!  His companion (that stayed cuz he's in a trio, so I was in a trio for a day) was super hilarious.  He is being trained and is the first missionary to leave his island in the Virgin Islands.  He loves how cheap stuff is here and bought something everytime we stopped at a gas station to go bathroom.

Also, Dizzle Dub is something I made up last week when I signed out.  It doesn't have any meaning or point.  I just wrote dizzle dub when signing off my e-mail.  So yeah. Not that exciting.

Elder Elggren hopefully likes Brazos now, I mean its not the city, maybe someday I'll serve in the city, but its crazy here.  We're searching for people to teach, but we found a new this week named Alma!  She was a former from like 07 and we finally taught her, and it was funny.  We heard voices from inside when we went to our cita (appointment in Spanish for all you taking notes)  but no one answered so I left a note and we started to leave. We got in the car and she chased us down.  It was good, and because the member we wanted to take with us fell through, we had to teach her on her doorstep.  Elder Elggren is super smart and has a lot of random knowledge. We get along then. Its awesome.

Well I need to finish a letter to my recent converts so see y'all! You're in my prayers!

Elder Dizzle Dub?

No comments:

Post a Comment